Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hazel's Day as Principal!

Me in the Principal's office  
Hi, I'm Hazel. I have been principal for today with Ms. Workman.  We started our day at Kinder Round-Up, then we observed classes, we had lunch together, and I made a new bulletin board.  It was the best day of school!

Here are some pictures I took while I was observing classes.
Holden, Assistant Principal for the day














Ms. Brunello's class practicing Ocean Odyssey play.
Mrs. Olson greeting new Kinders
Coach Deline teaching archery



















Senor Jorge teaching about Cinco de Mayo
 Learning about Native Americans in Mrs. Guenther's class
Mrs. Absher reading The Victory Garden
Mrs. Levine teaching hatching in art class






























Learning Morse Code in Mrs. Kolodziej's class